Morgan Douglas joined the Cole Gavlas team in 2022. She currently serves as a tax processor. In this role, she performs primarily administrative work—everything from answering phones and greeting clients, to proofing financials, to processing tax returns.
A high-achieving and determined professional, Morgan’s passion for helping others makes her a great addition to the team. She is motivated by how hard her parents worked to give her and her siblings a good life. Their example changed how she thought about work and life in general.
Morgan currently resides in her hometown of Galesburg, Michigan, with her fiancé and her Golden Retriever. She loves all the hiking trails in Galesburg and spends her free time exploring them. When she’s not working or hiking, Morgan enjoys kayaking, traveling, reading, and spending time with her friends and family.
A few fun facts about Morgan:
- Her favorite book is A Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikandi
- Morgan is a social media influencer.
- Her favorite quote is, “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
- Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (2022)