Since 2018, Taija has been a valuable member of the Cole Gavlas team. She currently serves the firm as a Staff Accountant, working with clients in a wide variety of industries, including construction and nonprofits. Enthusiastic about technology, Taija enjoys learning about new tech and helping clients automate processes. She specializes in full-charge bookkeeping, general ledger accounting and payroll.
A conscientious and dedicated professional, Taija is always willing to lend a hand to others. She treats her clients as she wants to be treated – with honesty and respect. Her inspiration for pursuing a career in accounting stems from her enjoyment of working with data and helping others solve problems. Taija credits her professional success to her adaptability and strong work ethic.
Outside of the office, Taija frequently attends concerts and comedy shows. In her free time, she enjoys baking, gaming, and listening to a variety of music and podcasts.
A few fun facts about Taija:
- She and her husband, Stephen, have two pets – a dog and cat.
- Her favorite vacation spot is The Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Taija loves to sing – she comes from a very musical family.
- Her favorite film genres are documentaries and suspense/thrillers.
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Information Systems (2018)
- Graduated with Honors
- Currently pursuing CPA designation