Kalyn Stawarz joined the Cole Gavlas team in 2021 as a staff accountant. A recent graduate of Western Michigan University, she is working toward her CPA license.
Originally from Southern California, Kalyn moved to Michigan to attend college and liked it so much that she decided to stay. She currently resides in Schoolcraft, Michigan. Her favorite things about her adopted home are the community activities and the changing seasons.
When not at the office, Kalyn enjoys reading, taking care of her house plants, and spending time outdoors.
A few fun facts about Kalyn:
- She writes left-handed but does almost everything else right-handed.
- She loves to travel and explore new places.
- Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accountancy (2021)
- Minors in business and art