Senior Tax Accountant
Cole Gavlas, PC is now seeking an experienced tax accountant to join our growing team.
The Senior Tax Accountant will have primary day-to-day responsibility for reviewing, research, training staff, and be involved in networking and business development activities. This will include direct responsibility for:
- Maintaining and updating Quality control process (reviewing tax returns)
- Researching and consulting on various tax matters; utilizing tax-related software
- Training and supervising staff accountants
- Participating in client presentations and marketing activities
If you’re interested in this long-term opportunity for an experienced tax professional, please apply today!
- CPA with at least 4 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Internal Revenue Code
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- A self-starter with a results-orientation