The key to minimizing taxes and avoiding penalties is planning. That means not only paying attention to the past, but also keeping an eye on the future. Knowing how the tax laws apply to you and your business is just the beginning; equally important is having a clear picture of your goals and objectives. This can open the door to new opportunities and creative strategies.
The professionals at Cole Gavlas continually monitor federal and state regulatory environments for developments that will impact our clients. This is the knowledge part. The foresight part comes from having a detailed understanding of where you have been and where you want to go. We have that understanding. Why? Because we know our clients inside and out. We believe in ongoing preparation and communication throughout the year.
At Cole Gavlas, we specialize in the following tax planning, preparation and compliance services:
- Year-round tax planning and implementation
- Tax return preparation and compliance
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Business set-up and structure planning
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Multiple and related entity relationships
- Cost segregation study
- Research and development